The conference was attended by lawyers, mediators, students of law faculties, representatives of government agencies and businesses.
The conference discussed the current state of the institution of mediation in the UK, the USA, France, China, Japan, Russia. We discussed the planned reforms in the field of mediation in Russia. An overview of tax dispute resolution in Brazil was also presented.
After the conference, a business game took place on the example of an international commercial dispute over a contract for the production of a program.
Video recordings of the conference are published on our channel in Yandex-Zen. Subscribe also to our channel in Telegram, so as not to miss the news.
1) Mediation in the UK and the USA. Daria Zhdan-Pushkina: https://zen.yandex.ru/video/watch/62bfd98ff616550f23a50b7a?t=1
2) Mediation in France. Veronika Demidova: https://zen.yandex.ru/video/watch/62bfdb78f33941735658039e?t=9
3) Mediation in China. Larisa Kotova: https://zen.yandex.ru/video/watch/62bfdc9a292d95137754ee06
4) Mediation in Japan. Natalia Frolova: https://zen.yandex.ru/video/watch/62bfde9afffef74287bfdf25
5) Mediation in Russia. Susana Kirakosyan: https://zen.yandex.ru/video/watch/62bfe1674b3d3f5788c1cc24?t=1
6) Settlement of tax disputes in Brazil. Illya Rakov: https://zen.yandex.ru/video/watch/62bfe03dd836fd1606e9d62e?t=7